This classic French toast recipe is delicious and easy to prepare, perfect for breakfast or brunch! This classic French toast is a recipe I like to make, especially on a quiet weekend morning. This rich and delicious French toast with warm maple syrup has something special! And I have been preparing for so long that I have perfected the steps to make it so easy. Whether it’s a weekend with a lot of guests or the three of us, we can serve the table in just a few minutes!
There is no other better way than starting your morning with French toast. With a plate of fresh fruit, a few slices of bacon, and some maple syrup, this dish will make you feel happy. Like their bodies.
As mentioned earlier, my recipe can be made with simple ingredients that most of you have on hand. I like how easy it is! Now I feel that I need to have the right ingredients at home to make my favorite breakfast or brunch, which reduces my stress because let’s face it, sometimes I wake up knowing that this favorite breakfast recipe will be A good choice in the morning to give him a chance to welcome him.
I know that with just a few key ingredients, I can make delicious recipes that my family will love!
Use Best Bread for French Toast:
I have a little secret. Although I like French toast with salad bread or thick slices of Sally Lann bread, they are absolutely delicious and easy to pair with our favorite sandwich bread slices-use yours!
- best Texas Toast
- The best French Bread
- best Sandwich bread
Use the best milk for French Toast:
I have a small suggestion: I like French toast with cream, but they are also made with milk in my refrigerator.
- best Heavy Cream
- The best Whole Milk
- best Skim Milk
You can also use non-dairy milk replacers in this French toast recipe. I like to use different ones according to whom you serve. For example, family and friends cannot eat dairy products or almonds, so I will give him oat milk. You will always love it! Depending on the type of milk used, the taste will be slightly different.
- best Coconut Milk
- best Almond Milk
Use tasty sweeteners for French Toast
I tried this recipe with various sweeteners and achieved great success. It is delicious with maple syrup, honey, and coconut sugar, as well as candies and granulated sugar. Depending on the sweetener used, the flavor profile is slightly different. For example, using maple syrup to add a hint of maple flavor to the recipe (it tastes delicious when eaten with maple syrup!
- best Maple Syrup
- fresh Honey
- best Coconut Sugar
- sugar of Confectioner
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 4 slices of bread
- salt for taste
- blackberry syrup
Recipe of French Toast
- Beat. To preserve the plates and organize, I mix the eggs, my choice of milk, sweetener, vanilla, and cinnamon in a shallow bowl, and I dip the bread in it.
- Dip it. After finishing, I put a piece of bread aside and turned it over quickly, because some pieces of bread absorb liquid very quickly. Don’t leave the bread for too long, so as not to absorb too much liquid. Be sure to pay attention to this, lest the bread gets too wet. This will prevent the French toast from getting wet.
- Cook it. Once the bread is covered with liquid on both sides, I put them in a pan and heat the melted butter over medium heat. After a few minutes, they will be cooked, 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve it. Serve instantly with your favorite syrup
- Use thick slices of bread and soak them long enough for the egg mixture to be absorbed, but not too long to fill them.
- When preparing French toast, you can use butter or fat instead of butter. The amount required depends on the size of the pot; the amount just covers the bottom.
- If you are serving French toast immediately, place the slices in an oven at 200 °F or set them to “warm” for the next batch.
Also read: difference between seal and sea lion