Have you heard of a personal mobile wallet? Yes, I’m talking about nonother than DBS PayLah mobile app to make fund transfer easier. Do you want to go cashless anywhere whenever you go out of your home? If you are a Singaporean, you will be feeling blessed when the PayLah app allows you to wander all over Singapore without having cash in your pocket. Isn’t that so exciting? Development Bank Of Singapore DBD has developed software to make people’s life easier in Singapore. Here in this article, I will share to the point information regarding everything you need to know about the PayLah payment app. Here we go.
What Is DBS PayLah Mobile App?
Development Bank of Singapore DBS has developed a mobile payment solution. From here, you can transfer funds through a registered mobile number with the help of QR codes. They had introduced this app as an alternative option to internet banking for peer-to-peer transactions.
Do you think it is all about the app? No, this app is more than just a favorite payment app. You can use this app to book your ride, order foods, and scoring seats. You can also use it to find all your DBS/POSB Cards rewards and deals. Additionally, this app allows you to track and redeem your DBS/POSB Cards points. It means you can enjoy personalized rewards.
What Makes DBS PayLah Mobile App Special?
While using the PayLah app, you can use it to transfer funds from any Bank and use this app for your convenience, even if you are a student under 16. Anyone from any age group is allowed by the DBS payment app to use it and make life easier.
You can register your first digital wallet with parenteral consent even if you are a student under 16. The number of partners of this app is increased day-by-day. It has crossed 180,000. They all accept this payment app. It includes hawker centers, restaurants, sports centers, retail outlets, and many more. By using this app, you can discover a world various DBS and POSB Cards rewards. It also has exclusive and exciting deals on food, shopping, transport, and movies.
Download And Apply For DBS PayLah:
To use your personalized mobile wallet, which allows you to transfer funds, pay bills, and use the app for various purposes, you need to have a mobile phone and mobile number. Your mobile phone must be supportive as the following.
To make your mobile phone eligible for this Singaporean payment app, you must have the following essentials to meet the eligibility criteria.
- You must have a unique and registered 8-digit Singaporean mobile number.
- If you are an iPhone user, you must have an iOS version of at least 10.0 or later.
- If you are an Android phone user, you must have at least an Android version of KitKat 4.0 or later.
How To Apply For DBS Payment App?
Follow these easy steps to get this app ruining on your smartphone.
- Either you can download and install the app from Google Play Store, App Store, or explore it on AppGallery.
- Once the app finishes downloading, you have to sign up with the help of My info. Or you can also use your Digibank account information.
Here Is A Guide For New Users:
When you are a customer with POSB or DBS deposit account (it is applicable for both personal and joint-alternate accounts), you can use DBS or POSB Digibank account information. You must get a Digibank account if you don’t have it.
If you are a Singaporean or permanent resident without POSB or DBS deposit accounts, you can still use this app. You can register your app with the pre-filled application form at the time of retrieving your personal information through MyInfo.
If you create DBS PayLah deposit accounts for your child by registering for this app. If you are a parent with POSB or DBS deposit account, you can use this app for your child through MyInfo with SingPass. But, to do it, you must have an existing customer ship and have SingPass Mobile Phone App pre-installed on your device to assist in providing consent for registration.
How To Register With DBA Payment App?
Registration for DBS PayLah Mobile App is not that hard. You can use this app to make hassle-free fund transfers instantly by using the mobile number of recipients. For the registration process, follow this section thoroughly.
You can create only one DBA Payment App wallet with the help of a valid, unique, and registered Singaporean mobile number.
Registration For DBS/POSB Deposit Account:
This registration process is applicable for both personal accounts and joint-alternate accounts. The following steps are enough to use this app.
- Download and install the app on your smartphone.
- Click on DBS PayLah App.
- Click on Register With via DBS/POSB Digibank, then click Next.
- Type your POSB or DBS Digibank User ID & PIN. After that, click Next.
- You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) as a 6-digit SMS.
- Type that code into DBS Payment App and click Next.
- Once you finish it, choose your POSB or DBS Bank Account you wish to link with DBA Payment App.
- It will ask you for a set of information, like Nickname, Password, and Mobile Number. Enter the correct information and press Next to finish the registration process. Now, enjoy cashlessly!
Registration For Permanent Resident Or Singaporean With No POSB/DBA Deposit Account:
Follow these steps to register with DBS Payment App if you are a Singaporean or permanent resident without a POSB or DBS deposit account.
- Download and install the app on your smartphone.
- Select Register via SingPass and click Next.
- Type your SingPass ID and Password and click on Login.
- You have to allow for DBS to let it retrieve data listed from your MyInfo profile. Terms and conditions applied.
- After that, it asks for verifying the Contact Information and PayLah nickname.
- It asks a few things like Employment Details and Tax Residency Status. Enter that information.
- Your next step is to make a unique Password for PayLah Mobile App and review the information you entered.
- At last, click on Let’s go. Thus, your registration finishes, and you can enjoy going cashless!
Registration For Parents Having POSB/DBS Deposit Account:
- Download and install the DBS PayLah Mobile App on your smartphone.
- Launch the app and click on Register via Parent’s SingPass. Click Next.
- Scan the QR code generated with the SingPass Mobile App (it’s on the parent’s Mobile Phone) to provide consent for the registration.
- Type the Name Of Your Child in the input text section of Child’s Details.
- Verify the Tax Residency Status of your kid if it applies to him or her.
- You will receive a 6-digit OTP.
- Now, type that One Time Password and type Password to create a Password for your PayLah Mobile Wallet.
- Review to verify the details and click on Submit to finish the registration process. Thus, you can enjoy going cashless.
Some Important Bullets:
- You will receive OTP (One Time Password) on your registered (with Bank) mobile number.
- As a parent, you have to verify your identity with the SingPass Mobile App. You have to scan the QR code from the app’s scanner to verify.
- You need to choose a Student under occupation to proceed if it is applicable.
How To Close Your DBS PayLah Mobile Wallet?
For any reason, if you want to close your DBS Payment App’s wallet, you can do it with these easy steps.
- Launch the app login with DBS Mobile Wallet. You may need Touch/Face ID or PayLah Password.
- Navigate to more and click on it. Select Help & Support from there.
- Choose Close PayLah Wallet. It will ask for POSB or DBS Digibank User ID and PIN or PayLah Mobile Number and PIN for the authentication. Enter and Submit.
- You will receive OTP (One Time Password) with a 6-digit code.
- Enter that code and click on Submit.
- You have to select the reason to close your PayLah! Wallet.
- It finishes the process when you select the reason to Close Wallet.
Some Important Bullets:
- You received OTP on your mobile number registered with Bank.
- If DBS or POSB saving or current account is not active, you receive the funds in the wallet as a refund via Cashier’s Order.
Benefits Of DBS PayLah Mobile App:
- It boosts payments and rewards.
- It integrates the lifestyle app.
- You receive personalized deals.
- You receive instant rewards and can redeem them.
- It has facilitated more than 3.3 million people with personalized deals by integrating lifestyle apps.
Are you one of the Singaporean who has not used this app yet? I especially recommend you to download and install DBS PayLah Mobile App and register with it to open your PayLah Mobile Wallet. Do it and go cashless to wander all over Singapore and use this app to make fund transfers, food orders, and shopping with more than 180,000 acceptors.