As mentioned above, this article is all about checking your Ufone number. This article will be beneficial for those people who forget their check Ufone number. But before coming towards our actual topic, let’s talk a bit of Ufone.
Ufone is the most liked and preferred network in Pakistan. It has almost 23 million users. The thing that made him the most preferred network is its vast range network. It provides its customers best packages of internet, SMS, and calls. And the unique thing about these packages is that they all are very low priced and have great speed. Like other networks, Ufone also launched its 4G internet service and is facilitating in different cities. As told earlier, this article is for checking your Ufone number. So now we are heading towards our actual topic. There are different methods of checking your Ufone number. These all are discussed below. Could you read them carefully?
Through dialing code to check Ufone number:
This is the method by dialing a simple code, and you can check your Ufone number. You have to follow the below instructions.
- Dial *780*3# from the dialer of your smartphone.
- The following message you see will be your Ufone number.
- The good thing is that there are no charges for checking your Ufone number through this code.
|Checking of Ufone number||*780*3#||No charges|
Through dialing code:
There’s another method, and this is also through dialing a simple code. Again follow the following steps:
- Dial *1# from your smartphone.
- After that, you will receive a message of your Ufone number.
- This method is also free from any charges.
|Checking of Ufone number||*1#||No charges|
Through message to check Ufone number:
Another method to check your Ufone number is by sending a message. The process is discussed below. Could you read it carefully?
- Open messaging area of your smartphone.
- Type MNP and send it to 667.
- As a reply, you will receive a message in which you will get your Ufone number and all the details regarding the date of activation and owner of a sim.
Note that you have to pay charges on checking your Ufone number through this method.
To check your Ufone number through the helpline of Ufone, You must know the helpline number. The helpline number is 333. Place a call on 333. After that Ufone representative will ask you for some information like CNIC, IMSI (written on the back of your Ufone card). After providing all the information asked, the representative will let you know about your Ufone number.
You can also check your number via live chat with a Ufone representative. To make this happen, you have to follow the following procedure:
- Open the official website of Ufone, www.Ufone.com.
- After that, a page appears on your screen. You have to click on U-online chat on the bottom right corner of the home page.
- You will be directed to the Ufone representative. Tell him about your issue.
- He will ask you about your CNIC, IMSI numbers.
- After giving the correct information, He will give you your Ufone number.
That’s all about checking your Ufone number from different methods. All the methods discussed above are up to date. Read all the methods carefully and follow one of your own choices.
Also read: difference between soup and stew