The main ingredient of omelet is eggs; eggs are one of the most popular foods worldwide. It consists of protein and essential vitamins and minerals with other elements. So, it is the complete food. It also consists of iron, iodine phosphorus. All the ingredients are good for your health.
The egg is the favorite food for most people in the world. Whether children, adults, or older adults, they all love to eat the eggs. Most people like to eat fried eggs, some like to eat half-fried eggs, some people want to eat half boil eggs, but on the other hand, most people worldwide like to eat omelets. Omelet is one of the delicious foods and is usually used for breakfast or brunch time.
What is an omelet?
Omelet is made by scrambling eggs with vegetables, chicken, and cheese cooked on low flame. It is delicious food and is mostly eaten during breakfast.
Nutritional value of omelet
The omelet, which is made up of two eggs are consists of:
5 grams of saturated fat
0.2 grams of trans fat
430 milligrams of cholesterol
368 milligrams of sodium
165 milligrams of potassium
0.9 grams of carbohydrates
14 grams of protein
0.6 grams of sugar
0.1 dietary fiber
11% of iron
8 % of Calcium
12% of Vitamin A
Benefits of the omelet
- Omelet is one of the great sources of protein and fulfills the requirement of protein in the body.
- Eating an omelet at the time of breakfast keeps them full for a long time and prevents hunger.
- Omelet consists of essential vitamins and minerals, so it is healthy food.
- Omelets are also helpful in weight loss due to the presence of protein.
The protein prevents overeating and keeps the person full for long.
- Omelets consist of the element, choline which is helpful in the maintenance of the nerve cells and brain.
Different ways to make an omelet
- 5 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter or oil
- Half cup of cheese, finely grated
- Take a bowl, crack the eggs, and scramble them with the help of a fork or egg beater. Add some salt and black pepper to it.
- Take a nonstick frying pan put over medium flame. After one minute, grease the pan with butter or oil. After that, pour half of the mixture into the pan and cover the pan’s surface.
- Add cheese on the omelet and cook it till the sides are stiff, then use a fork to fold over one side and press it down on the folded end and make a roll and press it and cook the roll till the omelet is cooked completely.
Also read: how to change font style in WhatsApp