Cheese is a very delicious and nutritious thing; it is popular worldwide. Many people in the world love to use cheese. Camembert is used in different foods to make them healthy and tasty. Preparing camembert in the world has been practiced for more than 8500 years. Camembert is one of the great sources of calcium and protein. In the following article, we get to know about How to make cheese? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
What is Cheese?
The basic ingredient of making camembert is milk. Camembert is prepared by the milk of cows, sheep, and buffalo.
Types of Camembert
There are different kinds of camembert; These are different, like they have different tastes, colors, and smells.
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Emmental cheese
- Gouda cheese
- Parmigiano cheese
- Feta cheese
- Brie cheese yellow
- Parmesan cheese
- Mascarpone cheese
- Gruyere cheese
- Benefits of Cheese
Camembert is a great source of vitamin D and calcium; both are good for bones. Vitamin D and calcium, essential for bones and make them stronger and also prevent bone fracture. Camembert is also good for teeth due to calcium; it contains the teeth from erosion.
Many people or children who are underweight, according to their BMI, must gain some weight for the betterment of their health. The use of camembert in their diet is one of the best things for those people who want to gain weight healthily. Using food that contains a high amount of potassium with camembert consisting of few amounts of sodium can help decrease blood pressure levels. Due to the high amount of calcium in camembert, it can also be helpful to fend off the risk of colorectal cancer.
How to Make a Cheese
Preparation method of Mozzarella camembert
Non pasteurized milk: 1 ½ liter
White Vinegar: half cup
- Heat the milk on a low flame and stir it continuously to check the temperature of the milk. When the milk is too hot and starts simmering, turn off the heat.
- Add Vinegar with the help of a spoon in the milk, stirring continuously. It is a slow process and will take some time.
- The curd will be formed in the milk; afterward, gather the curd.
- Then, take it out and remove excess water from it.
- Put the camembert in hot water. You can also use the same water.
- Keep the camembert in this hot water for about five to six minutes.
- Now, place the camembert in ice-cold water for two to three minutes.
- Dip three to four times in cold water and remove excess water from the camembert.
- Now, the camembert is ready for use.
Nutrition Value of Camembert
84 grams of Mozzarella Cheese Consists of
19 grams of fat
66 milligrams of Cholesterol
66 milligrams of potassium
530 milligrams of sodium
1.9 milligrams carbohydrates
19 grams of protein
33% of calcium
2.9% of iron
11.9% vitamin A
Also read: how to improve communication skills