Blackheads are minor imperfections found mainly on the face (particularly in the forehead and nose area), often causing embarrassment in those who have them. Understanding how to remove blackheads without causing damage to the skin, causing redness, and worsening the situation, requires a little practice and the use of some tools of the trade. Although many dermatologists suggest not to “squeeze” blackheads and let Nature take its course, sometimes – especially when they become many and deep – it is necessary to remove them. In this article, we read about How to remove blackheads?
After all, numerous causes can lead to the proliferation of these imperfections: from hormonal imbalances related to the adolescent period to poor facial cleansing or the lack of an effective beauty routine. In this regard, the beauty routine is an essential element as it will always allow you to have clean skin free of impurities and enlarged pores that could open the doors to actual blackheads. For this reason, the first piece of advice is to take care of your skin systematically and continuously, using quality products: a voucher scrub for the face, one mask per week, and the use of special creams designed for your skin type. These are just some of the steps you need to take every day, dedicating yourself a moment of relaxation.
Blackheads – what are they?
Before moving on to the remedies to remove blackheads from the nose and other parts of the face, it is advisable to understand and how they form. Blackheads, also known by dermatologists as open comedones, are skin imperfections that arise from the opening of the so-called comedones (i.e., whiteheads). The content of these tiny sacs placed in the epidermis consists of keratin, cellular debris, microorganisms, and above all, excess sebum: these materials, when present in large quantities, cause the opening of white points due to the pressure exerted on the skin to remove blackheads. Once in contact with the surrounding air, the lipid (greasy) component oxidizes, assuming the characteristic dark color.
On the other hand, it is not said that all blackheads must turn into natural pimples. It happens, in fact, very often that these remain “silent” for a long time without changing their appearance and sometimes regressing spontaneously. In other eventualities, when the bacterial component is particularly relevant, they can turn into local inflammations or open the doors to acne in decidedly more severe cases.
The causes that lead to the birth of the so-called black points vary depending on numerous factors, often contingent.
Tip to remove blackheads
- Predisposition: Those with oily skin know well what we are talking about as the epidermis tends to take on an oily consistency. This phenomenon favors the birth of blackheads and skin imperfections;
- Lack of a beauty routine: not performing scrubs and moisturizing masks consistently. And periodically leads the skin of the face to become enriched with impurities. Over time – they turn into pimples and blackheads.
- Poor quality products: using non-certified foundations and earth often implies the possibility that the pores dilate. And leave room for black and white points. The poor transpiration of the skin of the face is one of the leading causes of premature aging of the epidermis and the loss of brightness and elasticity.
- Unbalanced diet: one of the elements that too often is underestimated. Involves precisely the ingredients taken daily through the diet—leading a healthy life also from a food point of view that includes vegetables. And at least 3 liters of water a day becomes an essential element.
1. Remove blackheads with cosmetics
Blackheads are blemishes that appear mainly on the nose at all ages. Whether you are 15 or 65, whiteheads and comedones are always present on the nose and chin of every woman, even if they are used to tick more easily on mixed facial skin or oily. They are not to be excluded even on dry or irritated skin.
If you can resist the temptation to “crush blackheads,.” You can use some cosmetics that will allow you to eliminate blackheads How to remove blackheads. From the nose and beyond. In particular, a precious ally is a scrub: it is an exfoliating product. Whose targeted action allows to eliminate of dead cells and promote the regeneration of epidermal tissues.
2. Tools of the trade to remove blackheads
Suppose you are not satisfied with cosmetic remedies to eliminate blackheads. You can use some tools of the trade that will allow you. In a few steps – eliminate blackheads from your face once and for all.
Squeezing blackheads with fingers and nails is the most not recommended operation by dermatologists. And experts in the field, as it could cause infections and bleeding. It is causing possible scarring by using suitable tools instead – perfectly sanitized before use. The negative consequences are considerably reduced. Here are some of the most used and effective means of trade:
- Blackhead extractor: this is a kit you can find in specialized beauty shops or online at advantageous prices. Before using the tool, remember to cleanse your face thoroughly. And to open the blackheads and expose the skin to hot steam for a few minutes. Once these preliminary operations have been completed, you can begin with the effective removal of blackheads.
3. Chemical and drug methods for removing blackheads
The first step to remove blackheads is prevention : we recommend cleansing with non-aggressive products morning. And evening to remove any traces of smog, make-up, and dust that naturally accumulate on the face during the day. These agents contribute to making the skin impure. Therefore removing them is essential. To complete the beauty routine, use an astringent toner, which will help close the pores.
4. Natural remedies for blackheads
If to combat imperfections, you prefer to turn to 100% natural allies. Also, in this case, you start from the daily routine. To keep the skin hydrated, but without making it even more oily, the gel. Aloe vera is an unsurpassed product, and it also has an essential anti-acne property.
Also read: how to mount a tv on the wall