To lower the pressure, it is necessary to act quickly to avoid serious consequences. How to lower blood pressure fast You can perform these simple maneuvers capable of temporarily solving the problem:
- Drink a glass of water;
- Dip your feet in warm water to draw the blood supply downward;
- Take deep breaths;
- Massage face and neck;
- Relax by listening to music.
If the blood pressure exceeds average values up to 180/110 or even to a maximum of 220, it is a hypertensive crisis. In these cases, it is advisable to contact your trusted doctor, who will advise you on what to do.
How to lower blood pressure fast
We will tell you what to do And what to eat in case of high pressure in the next paragraph. Read on to learn more.
What to do when you have high blood pressure? Ways to lower it without resorting to drugs.
Prevention is the first remedy for hypertension, as it allows you to check your blood pressure and check the health of your cardiovascular system.
It is possible to prevent the disorder and treat it without the use of drugs if your condition is not severe. First, it is recommended to do a constant motor activity to improve circulation and relieve tension.
There are, then, real ones grandmother’s remedies helpful to counter the effects of high pressure, Which:
- The hawthorn and the passionflower are excellent for decreasing the hyperactivity of the nervous system by acting on states of anxiety and, therefore, on palpitations.
- The olive leaves act positively on diuresis.
- The hibiscus flowers or the karkade are beneficial for pressure.
Lifestyle mainly affects the level of blood pressure. The same goes for the power supply, which can make a difference in a pathological context. Read on to find out what foods are prohibited for those with high blood pressure.
High blood pressure: how to lower it with power
Proper eating habits can go a long way in lowering blood pressure. Here are the foods to avoid in these cases:
- The cooking salt should be practically banned from the diet. This also applies to salty foods, such as canned fish or pickled foods.
- The saturated and hydrogenated fats are contained in the cream, frankfurters, margarine, and so on.
- Alcohol and spirits.
- There is licorice, very useful for gastritis sufferers, but not for pressure.
- Therefore, it is beneficial to consume extra virgin olive oil, fresh seasonal vegetables, and fruit, fish, and foods with vitamins.
Consider these foods as your allies for fighting hypertension:
- Raw garlic, ideal for dilating blood vessels.
- Bananas and tomatoes to balance excess sodium
- Bluefish or salmon regulate blood pressure.
- Celery and saffron.
High blood pressure remedies you can find at the pharmacy:
When lying down, resting, quitting smoking, and adopting all of the above solutions do not seem to benefit high blood pressure, the remedy is in drug treatments.
Generally, the trusted doctor can indicate the antihypertensive treatment that best suits the patient’s needs. Still, it is possible to adopt natural-based solutions that you can easily find in the best pharmacies.
It is about supplements that exploit the beneficial properties of those natural ingredients, rich in active ingredients and properties, capable of lowering blood pressure and reducing its risks.
Supplements based on natural extracts exploit the benefits of the following elements:
Olive: A diuretic that helps in the expulsion of excess sodium by restoring cardiocirculatory regularity;
Hawthorn: A medicinal plant able to sedate the hyperactivity of the nervous system and calm the excessive heart rate. In this way, it promotes the correct circulation of blood in the body thanks to lower resistance of the blood vessels;
Black garlic: A powerful antioxidant and antibacterial capable of inhibiting vasoconstriction and promoting blood flow.
Also read: How to get clear skin.