The whipped cream was first used in the 16th century in the year 1549 in Italy and the year of 1604 in France. At that time, whipped cream was also known as milk snow.
Many people like to use whip cream in sweet dishes. They want to add whipped cream in different milkshakes, trifles, and many other recipes.
What is whipped cream?
The liquid cream is mixed well in a blender or with the help of an electric beater until it is converted into light and fluffy form.
Uses of whipped cream
- Whipped cream is used in the making of different sauces.
- It is also used in coffee.
- It is one of the essential ingredients of different soaps.
- So, it is also used in the different types of milkshakes to make them tasty.
- It is also used in different alcohol recipes.
- Hot chocolate is also garnished with homemade whipped cream.
- Whipped cream is also used in different foods and salads to make them delicious.
How to prepare whipped cream
Sugar: half glass or as required
Water: half glass
Lemon Juice: 2 teaspoons
Egg white: 3 or 100 grams butter
Vanilla essence: 4 drops
Sugar syrup: 2 tablespoons
Salt: as required
Take a saucepan, add half a glass of sugar to it; after that, add half a glass of water in it gradually, simmer at low flame. Stir it continuously till it becomes thick sugar syrup.
However, add lemon juice to it, stir it continuously, water is evaporated from this, and the sugar syrup is ready to use.
Take a bowl, crack the eggs from their shells, now egg whites are separate from the yolks, and put it in the bowl; add a pinch of salt in the egg white. Whisk it continuously for three to four minutes.
The texture is changed after one minute; whisk it well. After that, add vanilla essence to avoid the smell of egg and mix it well.
Add sugar syrup gradually and continuously whisk it for five to ten minutes. The perfect cream is ready to use.
If you want more stiffness, then use an electric beater or blender.
Also read: how to change font style in WhatsApp