You can download Facebook videos on your phone so that you can watch them on the go. Therefore, instead of viewing your news feed, you’ll be able to share it directly. In the following article, we learn how to save videos from Facebook? So please don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it will be very useful for all of you guys.
What can be done to download videos from Facebook?
Videos can be downloaded from Facebook if they are not set to private. Users of any platform will have to copy-paste the link, but iPhone users will need to download the MyMedia app.
By clicking the three dots above a video post, you have the option to save the video. As a result, you can’t keep the video to your device. It’s stored on the app so that you can watch it for a while.
What You Need to Do to Download Facebook Videos
- Facebook should be connected on your phone or accessed from the browser.
- Click on the video to watch the videos. After watching the video, you can download the video by clicking three dots in the corner.
- First, right-click upon loading the video. A video play, mute, or show arrow will appear in front of the screen.
- The video can be viewed by clicking the URL.
- Copy the URL from the video. For Mac users, you just hit command+C. For those using Windows, click CTRL+C. URLs can also be copied by right-clicking and copying them.
- You’ll open a new tab or find an address bar for your browser. Then enter your copied link there.
- In the window, you’d press the key CTRL+V on the same. On Mac, it would be command+V. Also, from the mouse, right-click and select paste.
Download Facebook video on Android:
- Facebook app installed on your Android device. First, log in to your account if you haven’t already done so.
- Searching for the video, you can download it.
- A new page will appear on the screen by tapping upon the three dots.
- Click your copied link in your new window.
- You should see your copied link in your browser’s address bar.
- Please select from the address bar and copy-paste it.
- Click the play button to see the video. When you play the video, you’ll need to sign in again on Facebook.
- Just hold on and click the video. An arrow will appear on the right-hand side.
- Upon completion of the download, click open to watch the video. You’ll find it on the button on the screen.
Getting video from Facebook on iPhone
You can copy the link to your iPhone by tapping to share on Facebook.
- MyMedia- File Manager is available to download here. iPhone users can easily download it.
- iPhone users will open the Facebook app.
- Clicking the share button on a video will allow you to download the video. Then, you can click the video to watch it.
- Reproduced the chain link. Just beneath the three dots icon on the share menu.
- Upon closing the menu, Facebook returns above. You will see a checkmark after the copy is made.
Also read: how to increase testosterone.