Nowadays, everyone has acne and pimple issues because we have a busy life and have no time to ourselves. We all want clean, healthy skin and want to get rid of acne. We don’t take acne seriously and ignore it,,, and some people have no guidance about acne and pimples,,, so they can not treat it correctly. About 50 % of people don’t capture their photos because of facial acne. Today,, I am here to tell you about acne and pimples to knowse and have healthy, spotless, and soft skin.
What Causes Acne And Pimples?
Pimples are just swelling and outcome,, but acne is a disease. Pimple is swelling and outcome on our skin when our skin is producing too much oil and your skin pores are clogged with oil and dead skin cells. This can produce bacteria in our skin which cause pain, redness, swelling. Some have one or two in a while,,, but some have many breakouts filled with pus and yellow pus pimples, so unfortunately, they have acne disease. Acne is a disease that affects the skin of many adults and teens but doesn’t worry,, there are many treatments that prevent acne and keep it controlled. There are some reasons which cause acne and make it worse:
- We are sequencing the pimple.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menstruation cycle, and puberty.
- Cleansing or scrubbing your skin too much.
- High humidity
- Pressure such as from collars, caps, helmets, etc.
- Use of makeup, sunscreen, and oily products on the skin.
- Eating oily fry food, fast food, and chocolates cause acne.
- Medication, such as the use of steroids.
Different Types Of Pimples
There are some different types of pimples that cause acne.
Blackheads opened clogged pores on the skin surface.
Whiteheads closed clogged pores under the skin surface.
Papules are an outcome which doesn’t have a face and is red pinkish.
Pustules papules with yellow white pus on the top.
Nodule large painful lumps deep under the skin surface.
Cysts pus-filled painful lumps under the skin.
Difference Between Acne And Pimple
What Is Pimples Vs. acne..
Pimple is a small outcome may be open or close known as whiteheads and small heads. It is non-inflated and appears due to pore blockage. It is closed in the skin surface under the layer of the epidermis.
Closed comedones (whiteheads) are covered by a thin layer of skin and present under the skin surface,, while open oncomes (blackheads) are exposed in the air and hence dark black grayish. A person with normal skin can have a few pimples for 2 to 3 days,, and it is not dangerous for us.
If you have acne, be careful because it is more ongoing and painful than just a regular pimple. Acne skin has persistent and recurring pimples, which are more extensive, deeper and include papules, pustules, nodules, and cysts. Nodules and cysts are more painful, deeper in many cutaneous layers of skin. Acne skin patients should consult a dermatologist and use oral medicines and ointments,, including antibiotics and skin essential vitamins like vitamin E and C.
Formation Of Pimple Vs. Acne
The hormonal changes, genes, excessive oil and sebum gand, dirt, pollution, our diet,, and other factors are the reasons for the formation of pimples when the skin produces more oil because sebum glands than skin pores are clogged by oil or incoming hair,, which forms a minor income swelling in our skin called pimples.
The reason for pimple formation is the same as acne,, but there are some reasons that strongly affect the change of of pimple skin into acne skin. The acne skin is more seen, which has more sebum glands on the face because this gland produces blemish-causing bacteria, so more oil allows for more blemish bacteria, and thus, the skin has more acne. Diet, hormonal balance, and genes cause acne.
Symptoms of Pimples Vs. Acne
The small outgrowth or swelling includes blemish with blackhead and whitehead and absence of inflammation. The blemish will be flat or minimum rise. If you face more severe symptoms than these, you nearly have to face acne-prone skin over time.
When the pimples get more extensive and deeper and start spreading on your skin surface, called acne-prone skin, this acne-prone skin has more inflammation, redness, and blemish. Sometimes it is excruciating to touch.
|Pimples ||Acne |
|The outcomes appear on our skin for a short time.||The pimples turn into a disease called acne.|
|It has less pain and is less deep in the skin.||It has more pain and is deep in the skin. |
|Including blackheads and whiteheads.||Including papules, pustules, nodules, and cysts.|
|Few outcomes present on skin with little or no redness.||More pimples are present on the face with redness and pus. |
|Should take short time treatment to avoid pimples.||Long time and proper treatment to get rid of this worst disease. |
Skincare for Pimples And Acne Prone Skin.
- We should treat acne skin care. There are many acne treatments like salicylic acid, niacinamide and benzoyl peroxide, which are proven best treatments, but these all are very expensive and have unwanted effects like skin redness, dullness, and dryness.
- Apple cider vinegar is used to treat acne skin because it is cheaper, and like other vinegar, it has the ability to kill bacteria and fungi. It gives us clean skin but uses it carefully because it causes burn or irritation.
- Zinc is an essential element for cell growth, hormone production, and the immune system. New research proves that acne skin lacks zinc,, so the use of zinc tablets orally can improve your skin.
- Use honey and cinnamon masks after cleansing. Honey and cinnamon have anti-blemish and anti-inflammatory properties,, which may reduce acne.
- Tea-tree oil has the goodness of melaleuca alternifolia, a small tree of Australia. It has properties of anti-bacteria and anti-inflammatory, which may reduce acne.
- Green tea is beneficial to drink and apply to acne skin. Researchers prove that because of its anti-oxygen properties,, it cleans our skin,, and we can get rid of acne and acne scars.
- Applying aloe vera can help to avoid acne because it can heal wounds, inflammation,, and redness.
- Fish oil supplements have omega-3,, which may reduce acne.
- Witch hazel can fight bacteria, inflammation, and skin irritation,, so it is also used to treat acne stone skin.
Also read: how to hard boil eggs